Monday, March 7, 2011

Well, here we are!

Thalia is doing well! She graduated Friday, March 4, 2011 from upholstery classes at CMCF. I was able to attend and I have to say it was truly an experience. It was a completely different atmosphere than on visitation day. The staff was very nice and helpful. I am so proud of her in her accomplishment. I know it's hard under the circumstances but all of the ladies who graduated whether to get their GED or from Cosmetology prevailed and are exceptional for doing so.

As far as Thalia's case, again, we are still fighting for her freedom. We just keep chipping away a little at a time until we break through that wall. And it's coming!

You can join Thalia's facebook page here:


I really appreciate all of you who follow this blog. I know information in scarce but that's the way it has to be! Blessings to all of you! I will post more soon, very soon!

No comments: